Tithes politically, judicially, and justly considered. [electronic resource] : Addressed to the clergy of the University of Cambridge; with strictures upon the Farnham hop-bill; in which the necessity of a general commutation of tithes is demonstrated, Modes of Commutation are Proposed, and the Proper Measures Pointed Out for Obtaining Such as May Meet the Public Will. By a pluralist.
- London : printed for the author, and sold by J. Marsom, High-Holborn, and W. Ramsey, Bell-Yard, Temple-Bar, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,185,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Finance -- 18th century.
Tithes -- England -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title and seven final leaves of advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 16078
English Short Title Catalog, T106868.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|