Penitential cries, [electronic resource] : begun by the author of the songs of praise, and carried on by another hand. .
- The sixth edition corrected.
- London : printed for Tho. Parkhurst, at the Bible and Three Crowns, at the lower End of Cheap-Side near Mercers-Chappel, 1701.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
51,p. ; 8⁰.
- Hymns, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Begun by John Mason and continued by Thomas Shepherd.
With five final advertisement pages.
In: the seventh and tenth editions of John Mason's 'Spiritual songs, or songs of praise'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T106917.
- Shepherd, Thomas, 1665-1739. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|