An introductory book for the use of grammar-schools [electronic resource] : The Latin primer: in three parts. Part I. Rules of construction; ... Part II. Rules of position, ... Part III. A large and plain description of the Latin verse, ... By the Rev. Richard Lyne, ... .
- The second edition, revised and enlarged by the author.
- Portsea : printed for the author & Mr. B. Tucker, jun. by W. Woodward; and sold by C. Law, London, 1797.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,*v-*viii,,x-224p. ; 12⁰.
- Latin language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Portsmouth Portsea.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Pp.10-12 are in roman numerals.
Inserted after p.viii is another dedication dated on p.*viii: 'Nov. 1798'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T107068.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|