A method proposed, for the hiring and recording of servants in husbandry, [electronic resource] : arts, misteries, &c. Offered by Sir Thomas Parkyns Bart. ... Also, a limitation and appointment of the several rates of wages of artificers, handicraftsmen, ...
- Nottingham : sold at six pence each, by Mr. Wainwright schoolmaster of Bunny and clerk to Sir Tho. Parkyns Bart. By Mr. Ward bookseller in Leicester. And John Collyer printer hereof in Nottingham, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
18p. ; 4⁰.
- Master and servant -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Nottingham.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Table containing 'A specimen record of mutual agreements made between masters and servants' dated: Octob. 9th 1721.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T107145.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|