A protest against rescinding the East India dividend, voted by a general court, on the sixth of May, 1767; and confirmed by three several general courts held afterwards [electronic resource].
- [London, 1767]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12,p. ; 8⁰.
- East India Company -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Great Britain -- Commercial policy.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: Winchelsea and Nottingham, Scarborough, Trevor, and 16 others.
With a final advertisement leaf.
A protest of a minority in the House of Lords.
Written to be published in the Political register.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T107150.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|