The whim: or, the miser's retreat. [electronic resource] : A farce. Alter'd from the French of La maison rustique. As it is perform'd at the New Theatre in Goodman's-Fields. With the musick prefix'd to each song.
- Standardized Title:
- Maison de campagne. English
- London : printed for J. Watts at the Printing-Office in Wild-Court near Lincoln's-Inn Fields, MDCCXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,34,p. : ill.,music ; 8⁰.
- English drama (Comedy) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Substantially the text of Sir John Vanbrugh's translation of 'La maison de campagne' by Florent Carton Dancourt, with the names of the characters altered, and songs with music inserted.
With a final leaf of advertisements.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T107543.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|