The trials of James Brownrigg, [electronic resource] : and John Brownrigg, his son, for confining and inhumanly scourging Mary Mitchel, spinster; at the general Quarter Sessions of the Peace, held at Guildhall, on Monday, October 19, 1767. In the Seventh Year of His Majesty's Reign; before the Right Honourable Sir Robert Kite, Kt. Lord-Mayor, James Eyre, Esq; Recorder, And others His Majesty's Justices of the Peace for the City of London. Published by Authority of the Court.
- London : printed for J. Wilkie, at the Bible, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
14,p. ; 4⁰.
- Brownrigg, James -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Brownrigg, John -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Trials -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vertical chain lines.
The final leaf contains an advertisement for 'Brachygraphy' by Thomas Gurney.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T107794.
- Brownrigg, John.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|