Fanatical moderation [electronic resource] : or, unparalell'd villany display'd. Being a faithful narrative of the barbarous murther committed upon the most Reverend father in God, Dr. James Sharpe, Lord Archishop of St. Andrews, by the Scotch Presbyterians, May the 3d 1679. With the account at large, of an attempt upon his life anno 1668. by one Mitchel a Presbyterian Minister, for which he was Hang'd, Anno 1674. Interspers'd with several Original Papers, fully Demonstrating the Designs of the Fanatick Party in that Kingdom and elsewhere, to be directly intended for the Subversion both of Church and State.
- London : printed for E. Curll at the Dial and Bible against St. Dunstan's Church, and R. Gosling at the Mitre near the Inner-Temple-Gate, Fleet-Street 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,68p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price 1 s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T107889.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|