S-t contra omnes. An Irish miscellany. Containing, I. Some proposals for the regulation and improvement of quadrille. II. The legion club. III. A curry-comb of truth for a certain Dean: Or, The Grub-Street Tribunal. IV. The scall'd crow's nest. A very old Tale [electronic resource].
- [London] : Dublin printed: and London re-printed; and sold by R. Amy, over-against Craggs-Court, Charing-Cross; Mrs. Dodd, at the Peacock without Temple-Bar; and by the book and pamphlet-sellers of London and Westminster, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,51,p. ; 8⁰.
- English fiction -- 18th century.
English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'Some proposals for the regulation and improvement of quadrille' is by Josiah Hart.
'The legion club' is by Swift; the other two are doubtful.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Teerink, 752
English Short Title Catalog, T107920.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|