The monthly reviewers reviewed, [electronic resource] : in a letter to those gentlemen, pointing out their misrepresentations and fallacious reasonings in their account of a pamphlet entitled Dispersion of the gloomy apprehensions deduced from the decline of our corn-trade, &c. Together with Additional Illlustrations of Some of the Principal Positions Contained in that Pamphlet. By the Rev. J. Howlett, Vicar of Great Dunmow, Essex.
- London : printed for W. J. and J. Richardson, under the Royal Exchange, 1798.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,49,p. ; 8⁰.
- Corn laws (Great Britain) -- Early works to 1800.
Food supply -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T108123.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|