The distinction of High-Church and Low-Church, [electronic resource] : distinctly consider'd and fairly stated. With some reflections upon the popular plea of moderation, humbly offer'd (as a Word in Season) to the consideration of the ensuing Parliament and convocation.
- London : printed for Samuel Manship, at the Ship near the Royal Exchange in Cornhill, 1705.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,54,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- History -- 1704-1714.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title and a final postscript leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T108336.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|