The highlanders salivated, [electronic resource] : or the loyal association of M-ll K-g's midnight club: with the serious address of the ladies of Drury, to the batter'd strolling nymphs of their community. Containing A solemn Advice to Demi-Rapes, and Kept Women: To which is prefixed, The Speech of Miss Sukey Stichwell, Chairwoman of the said Club, on the Melancholy Situation of Affairs.
- London : printed for M. Cooper, in Paternoster-Row, 1746.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,41,p. ; 8⁰.
- Women -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- M-ll K-g = Moll King, prostitute.
The ornaments are those used by Henry Woodfall.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T108539.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|