The advantages, which may arise to the people of Ireland by raising of flax and flax-seed, considered. [electronic resource] : Together with instructions for sowing and saving the seed, and Preparing the Flax for the Market. Drawn up and published by the direction of the Dublin Society.
- Standardized Title:
- Instructions for the cultivating and raising of flax and hemp. Abridgments
- Dublin : printed by A. Rhames, Printer to the Dublin Society, MDCCXXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Hemp -- Ireland.
Flax -- Ireland.
Linen -- Ireland.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An abridgment of Lionel Slator's 'Instructions for the cultivating and raising of flax and hemp' , Dublin, 1724, prepared by Thomas Prior (Hanson).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 4318
English Short Title Catalog, T108641.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|