His Majesty's proclamation of the twenty-first of May 1792. To which is added, an address to the Revolution Club. By Gibbie Burnet [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1792-05-21
- Edinburgh : printed for and sold by the booksellers, MDCCXCII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
14p. ; 8⁰.
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Proclamation against seditious writings.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T108704.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|