Remarks on some maxims, [electronic resource] : peculiar to the ancient, as well as modern inhabitants of Ireland. With a seasonable hint to G---- B---n about the woollen-trade. In a letter from a gentleman in the county of Kerry, to his Friend in Dublin.
- Dublin : printed, and sold near the Old-Bridge, in the Year, 1730.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Maxims, Irish.
Wool industry -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: Hibernicus.- G----- B---n = Great Britain.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T108753.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|