A true relation of the several facts and circumstances of the intended riot and tumult on Queen Elizabeth's birth-day. [electronic resource] : Gathered from authentick accounts: and published for the information of all true lovers of our constitution in Church and State.
- [Edinburgh] : London, printed for John Morphew: and Edinburgh re-printed by James Watson, and sold at his shop, next Door to the Red-Lyon, opposite to the Lucken-Booths, 1711.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1702-1714.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Mrs. Delarivière Manley. Sometimes attributed to Jonathan Swift.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Teerink-Scouten, 858
English Short Title Catalog, T108771.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|