Remarks on the letter of Mr. Burke, to a member of the National Assembly; with several papers in addition to the Remarks on the reflections of Mr. Burke on the revolution in France. By Capel Lofft, Esq [electronic resource].
- London : printed for J. Johnson, No 72, St. Paul's-Church-Yard; and J. Rackham, Bury St. Edmunds, MDCCXCI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
84p. ; 8⁰.
- Burke, Edmund, 1729-1797. Reflections on the revolution in France.
France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T108795.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|