Choice emblems, natural, historical, fabulous, moral and divine, [electronic resource] : for the improvement and pastime of youth. Ornamented with near fifty handsome allegorical engravings, Designed on purpose for this Work. With pleasing and familiar Descriptions to each, in Prose and Verse, Serving to display the Beauties and Morals of the Ancient Fabulists. The whole calculated to convey the golden Lessons of Instruction under a new and more delightful Dress. Written for the Amusement of The Right Honourable Lord Newbattle.
- London : printed for George Riley, in Curzon Street, May Fair, MD,CC,LXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xii,192p.,plate : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Emblems -- Early works to 1800.
Conduct of life -- Juvenile poetry.
Conduct of life -- Juvenile literature.
Emblem books, English -- Juvenile literature.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By John Huddlestone Wynne.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T108869.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|