The constitution of England [electronic resource] : or, an account of the English government; in which it is compared both with the republican form of government, and the other monarchies in Europe. By J. L. de Lolme, advocate, Member of the Council of the Two Hundred in the republic of Geneva.
- Standardized Title:
- Constitution de l'Angleterre. English
- A new edition, corrected.
- London : printed by S. Hamilton, Falcon Court, Fleet Street; for G. G. and J. Robinson, Paternoster-Row; J. Stockdale, Piccadilly; and Murray and Highley, Fleet-Street, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xvi,522,p.,plate : port. ; 8⁰.
- Constitutional law -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Constitutional history -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Translated by Gilbert Stuart.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T109052.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|