The scholar's guide to arithmetic [electronic resource] : or a complete exercise-book for the use of schools. With Notes, Containing The Reason of every Rule, demonstrated from the most simple and evident Principles; Together with General Theorems for the more extensive Use of the Science. By John Bonnycastle, Private Teacher of the Mathematics.
- The second edition, corrected.
- London : printed for J. Johnson, No. 72, in St. Paul's Church Yard, MDCCLXXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,194,p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Arithmetic -- Early works to 1900.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sigs.K2-K5 contain arithmetical tables, are "numbered" Pls.1-4, and have their versos blank.
With a final leaf of advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T109356.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|