Four sermons, preached at the fifth general meeting, of the Missionary Society, [electronic resource] : May 8, 9, 10, 1799: by the Rev. J. Findlay. Paisley. Rev. J. Tozer, Taunton. Rev. J. Moody, Warwick. Rev. G. C. Brodbelt, Aston-Sandford. To which are added, the report of the directors, the proceedings of the meeting, and a list of the subscribers. By order of the directors, published for the benefit of the Society.
- London : printed for T. Chapman, No. 151, Fleet-Street, 1799.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,v-xx,124p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With 'A list of the directors' after the 'Introduction' and a divisional titlepage to each sermon.
Pp. 120-24 contain an 'Account of disbursements made by the treasurer'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T109599.
- Missionary Society (London, England)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|