Genuine and curious memoirs of the famous Capt. Thurot. [electronic resource] : Written by the Rev. John Francis Durand, with some of Mons. Thurot's original letters to that gentleman, now in England. To which is added, a much more faithful and particular account than has been hitherto published, of his proceedings since his sailing from the coast of France, Oct. 18. 1759.
- Other Title:
- Genuine and curious memoirs of the famous Captain Thurot
- Dublin : printed for W. Whitestone in Skinner-Row and S. Smith, at Mr. Faulkner's in Essex-Street, MDCCLX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
59,p. ; 8⁰.
- Thurot, Francois, 1727-1760.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Horizontal chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T109877.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|