Short, but yet plain elements of geometry [electronic resource] : and plain trigometry. Shewing How by a Brief and Easie Method, most of what is Necessary and Useful in Euclide, Archimedes, Apollonius and other Excellent Geometricians, both Ancient and Modern, may be Understood. Written in French by F. Ignat. Gaston Pardies. And rendred into English, by John Harris M.A. and F.R.S.
- Standardized Title:
- Élémens de géométrie. English
- The second edition, in which are many new propositions, additions, and .. improvements: ..
- London : printed by J. Matthews, for R. Knaplock at the Angel, and D. Midwinter and T. Leigh, at the Rose and Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1702.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,134,p. : ill. ; 8⁰.
- Geometry -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an initial advertisement leaf and four final leaves of table.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T110041.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|