The memoirs of M. du Gué-Trouin, Chief of a Squadron in the Royal Navy of France, and Great Cross of the Military Order of St. Lewis. Containing all his sea-actions with the English, Dutch, and Portugueze, in the late wars of King William and Queen Anne. Translated from the French by a sea-officer [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Mémoires de Mr. du Gué-Trouin. English
- London : printed for J. Batley, at the Dove, in Pater-Noster Row, MDCCXXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,ix,,250,p. ; 12⁰.
- France -- History, Naval -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T110049.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|