Some observations; which may contribute to afford a just idea of the nature, importance, and settlement, of our new West-India colonies [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Considerations which may tend to promote the settlement of our new West-India colonies
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the Year MDCCLXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,51,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- History -- 1760-1789.
West Indies, British -- Economic conditions.
West Indies, British -- Description and travel.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- Economic conditions.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Sir William Young.
First published under the title: "Considerations which may tend to promote the settlement of our new West-India colonies.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 64-21
English Short Title Catalog, T110317.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|