A methodical summary of the law relating to the pleas of the Crown, written originally by Sir Matthew Hale, Knt. some Time Lord Chief Justice of the Court of King's Bench. To which are now added many new References to the best Authorities, and an improved Table to the Whole. The seventh edition, continued to the present time. By a gentleman of the Inner Temple [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Historia placitorum coronæ. Abridgments
- London : printed by his Majesty's law-printers; for B. Tovey, in Bell Yard, near Lincoln's Inn, MDCCLXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
x,p. ; 8⁰.
- Pleas of the crown.
Criminal law -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T110377.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|