Memoirs of the most remarkable military transactions from the year 1683, to 1718. [electronic resource] : Containing a more particular account, than any ever yet published, of the several battles, sieges, &c. in Ireland and Flanders, During the Reigns of K. William and Q. Anne. By Captain Robert Parker, late of the Royal Regiment of Foot in Ireland, who was an Eye-Witness to most of them. Published by his son.
- London : printed for S. Austen, in Newgate-Street; and W. Frederick, bookseller in Bath, M.DCC.XLVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,224,245-275,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- History -- 1689-1714.
Ireland -- History -- War of 1689-1691.
Great Britain -- History -- Anne, 1702-1714.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Pp. 225-244 omitted in pagination but text and register are continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T110589.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|