The act for permitting the free importation of cattle from Ireland, considered with a view to the interest of both kingdoms [electronic resource].
- London : printed for R. and J. Dodsley, in Pall-Mall, M.DCC.LX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,43,p. ; 8⁰.
- Cattle trade -- Ireland.
Cattle trade -- Great Britain.
Animal industry -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Ireland.
Ireland -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title. Referring to favourably to a bill enacted as Public General Acts, 32 Geo.II.c.11.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T110720.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|