The state of trade in the northern colonies considered [electronic resource] : with an account of their produce, and a particular description of Nova Scotia.
- London : printed by G. Woodfall at the King's-Arms, near Charing-Cross, M.DCC.XLVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
84p. ; 8⁰.
- Canada -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
New England -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
Nova Scotia -- Economic conditions -- 18th century.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Early works to 1800.
Nova Scotia -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Preface signed: Otis Little.
In this edition, catchword p.12: "placing".
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Sabin, 41523
English Short Title Catalog, T110729.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|