A journey from Prince of Wales's Fort, in Hudson's Bay, to the northern ocean [electronic resource] : Undertaken by order of the Hudson's bay company. for the discovery of copper mines, a north west passage, &c. in the years 1769,1770, & 1772. By Samuel Hearne. .
- Dublin : printed for P. Byrne, No. 108. and J. Rice, No. 111, Grafton-street, 1796.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,l,459,p.,plates : maps ; 8⁰.
- Indians of North America -- Canada.
Indians of North America -- Northwest, Canadian.
Northwest, Canadian -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T111224.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|