A description of a remarkable vision, [electronic resource] : seen by Thomas Webster, ... on the 7th of August, 1794, ... in Bermondsey Church-Yard, accompanied with an exact representation. ... With the prophecy of Humphrey Tindal, ... As printed by I. M 1642.
- [London] : Reprinted for G. Riebau; no.439, Strand, 1798.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8,,9-15,p.,plate ; 8⁰.
- Imaginary places -- Early works to 1800.
Prophecies -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'The prophecy of Humphrey Tindal' has a separate titlepage dated 1795, but continuous pagination.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T111485.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|