The precedents and supplement to the law of a Justice of Peace and parish officer; &c. By John Lord Viscount Dudley and Ward, and T. Cunningham, Esq. Under the Title Appeal, in the Precedents, are the Proceedings in several Appeals of Murder, in the Reign of Queen Elizabeth and King James I, now first translated from the Latin Entries of Sir Edward Coke. The Supplement contains many late Acts to the End of last Session; and under the Title Bricks and Tiles are inserted at Large the Acts of 12 Geo. 1, c. 35; 2 Geo. 2, c. 15, and 3. Geo. 2, c. 22, concerning the making of Bricks and Tiles, as well throughout the Kingdom in general, as more particularly within fifteen Miles of the City of London: All which Acts expired in the Year 1733, but were revived, continued, and amended, by an Act of the last Session [electronic resource].
- London : printed for W. Griffin, at Garrick's Head, in Catharine-Street, MDCCLXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,216,;,119,p. ; 4⁰.
- Justices of the peace -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The supplement has a separate divisional title, pagination and register.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T111537.
- Cunningham, T. (Timothy), d. 1789. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|