The art of negotiating with sovereign princes. [electronic resource] : Of the usefulness of negotiations, of the choice of ambassadors and Envoys; and of the Qualifications necessary for succeeding in those Imployments. By Monsieur de Callieres, Counsellor in Ordinary to the King, Secretary of the Cabinet to His Majesty; heretosore Ambassador Extraordinary, and Plenipotentiary from the late King, for the Treaties of Peace concluded at Ryswick. And one of the Forty Members of the French Academy. Translated from the French.
- Standardized Title:
- De la manière de négocier avec les souverains. English
- London : printed for Geo. Strahan, at the Golden-Ball against the Royal-Exchange: Bern. Lintott at the Cross-Keys in Fleetstreet, and J. Graves in St. James's-Street, 1716.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vi,xiii,,239,p. ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T111551.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|