The young gentleman's astronomy, chronology, and dialling, [electronic resource] : Containing such Elements of the said Arts or Sciences, as are most useful and easy to be known. By Edward Wells, D. D. Rector of Cotesbach in Leicester-Shire.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for James Knapton, at the Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1718.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,148,,86,,43[i.e.53],p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Sundials -- Early works to 1800.
Astronomy -- Early works to 1800.
Chronology -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In three parts, each with a separate titlepage and pagination; the register is continuous.
The titlepages to the second and third parts are dated 1717.
Page 53 of final sequence misnumbered 43
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T111600.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|