A practical English grammar, [electronic resource] : for the use of schools, and private gentlemen and ladies; with exercises of false orthography, and syntax at large. By the late Rev. Mr. Hodgson, Master of the Grammar School, in Southampton.
- The fifth edition, with improvements.
- London : printed for B. Law, Avemary Lane, MDCCLXXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xi,,176,p. ; 12⁰.
- English language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The last two leaves contain advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Alston, I 291
English Short Title Catalog, T111672.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|