The inscription appointed to be fix'd on a marble pillar erected at Hochstadt [electronic resource] : in memory of that glorious victory. The Latin written by Mr. Stepny. And English'd by a gentleman of Oxon. To which are Added, Some Merry Epigrams by way of Reverse on the Motto's found upon the French Standards and Colours taken at the Battle, with a Poem call'd the Procession on their being carried through the City of London in Triumph to Westminster-Hall. As also an Epistle in Verse to General Churchil and the Lord Cutts on their Share in the said Victory.
- London : printed for B. Bragg at the Blew-Ball in Ave-Mary-Lane, 1705.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,10p. ; 2⁰.
- Blenheim, Battle of, Blindheim, Bavaria, Germany, 1704 -- Poetry.
Blenheim, Battle of, 1704 -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T112477.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|