A full reply to a pamphlet, entitled, A short answer to a set of queries directed to the principal conductors of the General Hospital, or Infirmary, in the City of Bath. By William Baylies, M. D. and Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians in Edinburgh [electronic resource].
- London : printed for A. Millar in the Strand, MDCCLIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
84,20p. ; 8⁰.
- Hospitals -- England -- Medical staff -- Early works to 1800.
Medicine -- Early works to 1800.
- Questions and answers.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'A short answer to a set of queries', by Benjamin Bathurst has a separate titlepage and pagination, but the register is continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T112598.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|