A complete system of land-surveying, [electronic resource] : both in theory and practice, containing the best, the most accurate, and commodious methods of surveying and planning of ground by all the instruments now in use; with regular Forms of keeping a Field-Book or Journal. The Method of Dividing of Commons, &c. according to Quantity and Quality. To which is added, The New Art of Surveying By the Plain Table. Containing a New Method of Surveying and Planning by that Instrument. To this work is annexed, a true and correct table of the logarithms of all numbers, from 1 to 10000; as also a Table of the Logarithmic Sines and Tangents to every Degree and Minute of the Quadrant; together with a Table of Logistical Logarithms. By Thomas Breaks.
- Newcastle upon Tyne : printed by T. Saint for W. Charnley, and J. Murray in London, MDCCLXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,ii,593,p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Surveying -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Newcastle upon Tyne.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'The table of logarithms' has a divisional titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T112950.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|