Historico-Political geography [electronic resource] : or, a particular description of the several countries in the world; in their Situation, Extent, Air, Soil, Divisions, Provinces, Rivers, Commodities, Rarities, Capital Cities, Chief Towns, Inhabitants, Manners, Languages, Populousness, &c. The Genealogy, Pretensions, Government, Titles, Revenues, Residence, &c. of their Kings and Princes. Their respective States, Courts of Justice, Laws, Nobility, Orders of Knighthood, Clergy, Archbishopricks, Bishopricks, Universities, and Religion.
- The second edition, with additions.
- London : printed for William France, at the Meuse-Gate, near Charing-Cross, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xvi[i.e.xiv],395,p. ; 8⁰.
- Geography -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The epistle dedicatory is signed: Paschoud.
P.xiv misnumbered xvi.
With an index.
Price from imprint: price Four Shillings.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T113020.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|