The form of process before the Court of Justiciary in Scotland [electronic resource] : containing the constitution of the Sovereign criminal court, and the way and manner of their procedure: Together with An Account of the Circuit Courts, the Way and Manner of giving up Dittays, and judicial Proceedings thereto relating. By John Louthian Writer in Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh : printed by Robert Fleming and Company, for William Hamilton, and to be sold at his Shop below the Laigh Coffee-House, 1732.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vi,301,p. ; 8⁰.
- Scotland. High Court of Justiciary.
Scotland. Circuit Court of Justiciary.
Criminal procedure -- Scotland.
Civil procedure -- Scotland.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final leaf of errata.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T113222.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|