A vindication of the Reverend Dr. George Hickes, [electronic resource] : and the author of the Seasonable and modest apology, &c. From the undeserved reflections of the Reverend Dr. Thomas Wise, in his book, entituled, The Christian eucharist rightly stated. In a Letter to a Friend. Wherein Is shewn how groundless and unreasonable this Reverend Doctor's Exceptions and Complaints are, and how little Service he has done himself by them. By a Presbyter of the Church of England.
- London : printed and sold by J. Morphew near Stationers-Hall., 1712.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
61,p. ; 8⁰.
- Hickes, George, 1642-1715 -- Early works to 1800.
Criticism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T113271.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|