Sailing and fighting instructions for His Majesty's Fleet [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Instructions. 1775
- [London?, 1775?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
34p. ; 2⁰.
- Great Britain. Royal Navy -- Early works to 1800.
Signals and signaling -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this edition the double rules above and below the title are of equal thickness, and the upper rule is 14.5 cm. long.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T113340.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|