The penal laws against Papists and Popish recusants, nonconformists and nonjurors [electronic resource] : with the statutes relating to the succession of the Crown, forfeited estates, tumults and riots, Imprisonment of Suspected Persons; and the late Acts for obliging Papists and Nonjurors to Register their Estates. In which are comprehended all the Oaths, Submissions, Declarations, Confessions, Affirmations and Assurances, required by the Government from the First Year of Q. Elizabeth down to the Present Year 1723. .
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. Selections: Religion
- [London] : In the Savoy; printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling, (assigns of Edw. Sayer Esq;) for R. Gosling, at the Middle-Temple-Gate in Fleetstreet, M.DCC.XXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
viii,148,p. ; 8⁰.
- Penal laws (against nonconformists) -- Great Britain.
Dissenters, Religious -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title and two final leaves containing a table of contents.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T113572.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|