The antiquities of nations [electronic resource] : more particularly of the Celtæ or Gauls, taken to be originally the same people as our ancient Britains. Containing Great Variety of Historical, Chronological, and Etymological Discoveries, many of them unknown both to the Greeks and Romans. By Monsieur Pezron, Doctor in Divinity, and Abbot of la Charmoye in France. Englished by Mr. Jones.
- Standardized Title:
- Antiquité de la nation et de la langue des Celtes. English
- London : printed by R. Janeway, for S. Ballard, at the Blue-Ball in Little Britain; and R. Burrough, at the Sun and Moon in Cornhill, 1706.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xvi,192,177-312p. ; 8⁰.
- Celts -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Translated by David Jones.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T113729.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|