The whole proceedings in the House of Peers, upon the indictments against William Earl of Kilmarnock, George Earl of Cromertie, and Arthur Lord Balmerino; for high treason, [electronic resource] : in levying war against his Majesty: the proceeding in Westminster Hall being begun on Monday the 28th day of July, and continued on Wednesday the 30th of July, and Friday the first of August, 1746: on the last of which days judgment of high treason was given against them. Published by order of the House of Peers. .
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1746
- London : printed for Samuel Billingsley, in Chancery-Lane, M.DCC.XLVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,39,p. ; 2⁰.
- Jacobite Rebellion, 1745-1746.
Trials (Treason) -- England -- London.
Treason -- Great BritainxHistory -- 18th century.
Treason -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an initial imprimatur leaf.
At bottom right of titlepage: "Price two shillings." - A variant has no price.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T114299.
- Kilmarnock, William Boyd, Earl of, 1704-1746.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|