An humble attempt to exhibit a scriptural view of the constitution, order, discipline, and fellowship, of the gospel-church. [electronic resource] : With an appendix, containing a few Remarks on the Case of James Smith, late minister at Newburn, and of Robert Ferrier, late minister at Largo. By Archibald Hall.
- Edinburgh : printed by John Gray and Gavin Alston. Sold at their printing-house in Jackson's close, MDCCLXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xviii,,8-299,p. ; 12⁰.
- Smith, James, 1708-1775. Case of James Smith ... and Robert Ferrier ... truly represented and defended.
Ferrier, Robert, 1741-1795. Case of James Smith ... and Robert Ferrier ... truly represented and defended.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T114603.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|