The glory of the two crown'd heads, Adam and Christ, unveiled [electronic resource] : or the mystery of the New Testament opened. Originally written by the Rev. David Culy. Now republished with notes, Critical and Explanatory. To which is annexed Martin Luther's Letter on predestination. By the Rev. Samuel Reece, Plymouth-Dock.
- Plymouth-Dock : Printed and sold by J. Heydon, Market-Street. Sold also by Lackington, Allen; and Co. Baynes; Crosby, and Letterman, London; Gray, Plymouth; and S. Woolmer, Exeter, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vi,256p. ; 12⁰.
Fall of man.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an initial leaf: "Entered at Stationer's Hall.".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T114606.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|