Medical, chirurgical, and anatomical cases and observations. By Laurence Heister, M. D. Senior Professor of Physic and Surgery in the University of Helmstadt, first Physician and Aulic Counsellor to his serene Highness the Duke of Brunswick, Member of the Imperial Academy of Sciences, and Fellow of the Royal Societies of London and Berlin. With copper-plates, illustrating the Descriptions in the respective Cases. Translated from the German original by George Wirgman [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Medicinische, chirurgische und anatomische Wahrnehmungen. English
- London : printed by J. Reeves, for C. Hitch and L. Hawes, and J. Baldwin in Pater-Noster-Row, J. Whiston and B. White in Fleet-Street, J. and J. Rivington in St. Paul's Church-Yard, and A. Linde in Catherine-Street in the Strand, MDCCLV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxxii,708p.,plates ; 4⁰.
- Medicine -- 15th to 18th centuries.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a preface by Dr. Shaw, and an introduction by Daniel Cox.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T114641.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|