The narrative of Lieut. Gen. Sir William Howe, [electronic resource] : in a committee of the House of Commons, on the 29th of April, 1779, relative to his conduct, during his late command of the King's troops in North America: to which are Added, Some Observations upon a Pamphlet, Entitled, Letters to a Nobleman.
- The second edition.
- London : printed by H. Baldwin, in Fleet-Street. Sold by Almon and Debret, in Piccadilly; P. Elmsley, in the Strand; and R. Baldwin, in Paternoster-Row, MDCCLXXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,110p. ; 4⁰.
- Howe, William Howe, Viscount, 1729-1814.
Galloway, Joseph, 1731-1803. Letters to a nobleman.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Campaigns.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- British forces.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Personel narratives, British.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 80-43c
English Short Title Catalog, T114824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|