A brief defence of the Christian religion [electronic resource] : or the testimony of God, to the truth of the Christian religion. Recommended to the serious Thoughts of Christians of all Denominations, for their Establishment in the Faith; and to the impartial Consideration of those who are fallen off from Christianity into Deism, for their Conviction and Recovery. By Theophilus Lobb, M.D.
- London : printed for J. Clark and R. Hett, at the Bible and Crown in the Poultrey, near Cheapside, M.DCC.XXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxiv,114,p. ; 8⁰.
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
Chrstianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Price from imprint: Price 1s. 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T114939.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|